6. Zhang XL, Mao M. Brown haze types due to aerosol pollution at Hefei in the summer and fall. Chemosphere 119: 1153-1162, 2015.
5. Zhang XL, Rao R, Huang YB, et al. Black carbon aerosols in urban central China. Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 150: 3-11, 2015.
4. Zhang XL, Mao M, Berg M, et al. Insight into wintertime aerosol characteristics over Beijing. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 121: 63-71, 2014.
3. Zhang XL, Huang YB, Rao R. Aerosol characteristics during summer haze episodes from different source regions over the coast city of North China Plain. Journal of Quantitative Spectroscopy & Radiative Transfer 122: 180-193, 2013.
2. Zhang XL, Huang YB, Rao R, et al. Retrieval of effective complex refractive index from intensive measurements of characteristics of ambient aerosols in the boundary layer. OPTICS EXPRESS 21(25): 17849-17862, 2013.
1. Zhang XL, Huang YB, Rao R. Aerosol characteristics including fumigation effect under weak precipitation over the southeastern coast of China. Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics 84-85: 25-36, 2012.